When you get bored of having oreos the twist-and-dunk way, try this for a change.
What you need:
- Lolly or Ice Cream Sticks
- Melting Chocolate
- Decorative Sprinkles
- Baking Sheet
What you need to do:
- Melt Chocolate (using double-boiler method or the microwave) until melted, stir often.
- Dip the tip a lolly or ice cream stick into your melted chocolate. Twist apart an Oreo and gently press the chocolate coated stick into the frosting center. Then put the other cookie back together and press gently
- Put it aside to dry for a few minutes
- Dip both sides of the Oreo in your melted chocolate
- Place on baking sheet
- Start decorating – Drizzle some chocolate, sprinkle some beads, sugar crystals, chocolate rice, go nuts!
- Let them dry and harden