One of the easiest way to spruce you plain velvety white marshmallows.
What you need:
- Coloured sugar crystals
- Bamboo or lolly sticks
- Bowl of water
- Paintbrush (optional)
What you need to do:
- Pour a small amount of coloured sugar crystals onto a flat saucer. Be sure to coloured sugar crystals and NOT coloured rice sprinkles as they tend to smudge and bleed when it hits the water.
- Dip the tip of a bamboo or lolly stick into water (about 1 inch) and skew a marshmallow.
- Wet the tip or whole marshmallow lightly with water – using a paintbrush or your finger.
- Roll the wet area over your bed of coloured sugar crystals until it coats evenly.
- Wrap it up as door gifts or stand them in a jar for a lovely sparkling marshmallow bouquet.